I've had a nice day. Strangely.
'My tongue bar fell out in HMV and I was crawling all over the floor looking for it, I looked like a customer going crazy for the sales.'
x]
He's just a tad nuts.
Oh. I'm in love with Elena Tonra.
Like wow.
And that new band.
No,
I can't remember what they're called. He mumbled the name and I stupidly didn't ask him to speak up.
They were pretty cool.
Tomorrow's going to be so funny. I'm already like 'wtf do I say' >.<
Imagine me tomorrow. Tongue tied and shit.
Kieran, YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND GET BACK HERE.
Lul. It's been like, what, four days? x]
I had a lovely conversation last night.
It lasted for about six hours, so it had to be good.
Once again, I realised a lot of shit.
And laughed at it all really.
I'm extremely glad about the way things have turned out.
AAAAHHHHHH. I love you Billy.
It's funny how I mention you in like nearly every blog o.O
This, it must be love. (:
And, Seriously, that guy, he's silly for listening.
Ricker-ricker ROGER RABBIT. ^^
Well, I'm gonna' go fuck'tards. I'm up so early in the morning.
G'night persons.
When I couldn't even find myself.
<3
Sunday, 27 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment