Sunday, 20 December 2009

No there's no light

I haven't stopped listening to these guys.
Fuck me they're good.
-thanks Seth and Kieran for this-

Oh hey.
(:
So last night was pretty cool. I had the craziest game of Charades x] And the nicest glass of J.D..
Well, maybe more than one.
But yeah, overall a good weekend :)

And tomorrow should be..fun? And scary. -prepares self-

I'm going ice-skating in the evening though.
And I'm a sucker for ice-skating, so that should make me feel better.
>< I do love it some lots.
I'll be going down to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. It's so pretty there!
My shoes got DESTROYED last time ¬¬ But it was worth it, I must admit. (:

This is fun, looking for blow-up sex dolls for a Christmas present x]

OH.Oh.Oh. I'm getting some new converse tomorrow too :) That's exciting.

Well, I'm going to go now. I need to figure out what's happening Tuesday and Wednesday.
It's a gay blog. But yano. Exactly.

Bai.

In the darkest of your furthest reaches

<3

1 comment: