Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Now take a trip with me..

HEYY.
The snow has made my day, maybe even my week. It makes everything look so pretty and lully.
Especially the branches. I'm such a dork.
But yeah, I loves the snow.
(:

My fingertips are so cold! And my tootsies ><
I do hope it carries on snowing throughout the night.
I think I'd be the happiest I've ever been!

-sigh-
Some boys are just complete twats. They're never happy and always want more. And I can't understand how one second they'll say one thing and do the complete opposite, then in the other moment they'll say something completely different to what they started saying and do the complete opposite again. I THOUGHT WE WERE TOO LOUD FOR YOU?
God I do dislike him.
Leave her alone. She deserves a hell of a lot better than you.
Arsehole.

I really need a cigarette :/
So I has to go.
Uhm, speech to person a bit after on.
BAI.


but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I know Seth. I was speaking out of anger :/
    Bay tha way, we need to hang out. Very soon.
    I miss you yano.

    ReplyDelete