Long time no blog, it seems eh?
I nearly passed out in Gap today.
Good golly. It was a weird expreience. >.<
Well. He's very nice isn't he?
Keep dreaming Shaunie.
Dan's party was fun.
Omnom.
NOM.
+
Jager bombs. (Y)
-is getting tongue pierced tomorrow-
Oh yes.
-bum wiggle-
This consists of nothing of interest. I know.
:')
I get to spend a lot more time with my Dad now, because he's leaving in 18 days.
And I shall happily push that fact right to the back of my mind.
But yeah, the corners of my mouth twitch up every time I think about seeing him some more; that's good.
Hopefully, this year will be better.
I don't really believe in the whole 'new year, new start' bollocks, everyone has a past, that doesn't disappear along with the last year. But I guess I can hope for a better year, yes?
-prays a little-
Well, I'll go.
^be bored now. (:
See if we could be something.
<3
Saturday, 2 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment