Sunday, 7 March 2010

You know that I could use somebody..

Last night was so cool like. And that be the cake I made Eddie. Now you get what I mean by it not turning out quite the way I wanted it to. Eddie seemed to like it, and that was all I really wanted. Oh, also, didn't taste as good as I'd hoped it to! But again, everyone ate it, out of politeness I think, but still, they ate it.

The random gig we ended up at was pretty cool too. I thought it'd be a bit boring, but it wasn't. Petch and me got Eddie up dancing, then Billy, James and Kieran joined in with the fun. So all in all, that was a good highlight of the night. OH. And their cover songs were pretty good too. A bit wedding singer like, or in the words of the boys 'a run down band trying to reclaim their youth', but they were enjoyable and kept us happy :D. And kept us screaming Kings Of Leon lyrics at eachother. ^^

OHOHOHOH. WE FOUND A TEA SHOP. Fuck. Yes.

Me being a complete twat had never realised there was a tea room above Liam's sweet shop. ¬¬ I had been looking for one everrryywhherrre and the only one that looked decent, that I'd found, was in Ware. And that's just super long. So you can imagine the excitment displayed on my face when we were having tea there. My gad.

Also, I don't really know Heather that well, but she made Eddie's day by giving him this lully note. (:

His eyes welled up I swear it.

We made a new friend. He be Luke and he's pretty cool. Huge. And looks extremely intimidating. But he's really nice.

An awesome night overall. (:

And now I have to get ready to go do a little shopping :D Happy Birthday Ed'star.

Someone like youu..

3 comments:

  1. Hehe aww :) It was nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Birthday guys :D
    AND THE CAKE WAS NICE, SHUTTUP

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you Heather!

    EDDIE. You're killing me.
    -and my cake will kill you-
    MWAH HA HA HA HA HAAA.

    ReplyDelete