Monday, 22 March 2010

You're the star,

And I am the blackened sky..

Petch is in the shower. She's naked.
:D

I have the fattest hangover you could ever imagine.
Well, had I guess. It's drifting away now. Thank God.
I really wish I can remember more of last night. Just for the sake of remembering it.
And I also wish I hadn't spuked a hell of a lot and then fell asleep.
They're what make the memories I guess eh?

Fuckfuckfuck.
You promised. You really did.


Oh lawd. He's nommmyyy.
This is good. Really good.
+
I'm happy. I really am.
And I'm enjoying every second of it :)

One thing's just bugging me at 'te mo.
One. Thing.
I guess, you're in the same boat though right?
You can't really be mad. Or have a loud opinion on this.
I just wish I could take it all backkkk.
Right back.






Keep them coming.

2 comments:

  1. Oh lawd...who is nommy? What is really good? Who's making you happy?

    Sweet jebus tell me now.

    AND WHO PROMISED WHAT?

    Usually I understand your blogs, this makes me a bit sad x] xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy.
    Life.
    Everyone and everything. xD

    Who d'you think?
    Who promised something and broke it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete