Sunday, 31 January 2010

I wish I could tell you face to face..

I'm only doing this to pass time til Danielley gets out of the shower :)
-I do not know why I felt the need to defend myself on my own blog, right at the start there.-

PJ's all lovely.
:)
Hey future husband.

I've been non-stop listening to Elena Tonra and Kate Nash recently.
Probably because they're amazing.
But yeah,
omnom.
And lol at me and Petch sing whispering at 4 in the morning to 'Took Your Breath Away', goodtimes.

I may be starting some photography course type thingy thing.
S'that's exciting huh?
For me anyway.
It's not what I want to do, but just until the new college calender starts up again, I spose it'll keep me occupied.

I need some new clothes :(
I need some money.
Please?

I don't know why, but I'm in quite a good mood.
I'm wearing tiny red socks.
^^
They're cute me thinks.
Because they're red perhaps?
Iuno.

OHOHOHOH.
We've just been talking about Reading.
I swear, I don't think I've ever been this excited in my life.
SUMMER. YOU ARE STILL TAKING TOO LONG.
Music. Alcomohol. Boys.
What more could any seventeen-year-old girl ask for?

Ah.
Bay gays. x

Instead of singing this stupid song.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment