Oh my. Fucking god.
Why does his voice have to be so god damn good?
Can we have sex, please?
I really want a tea.
But that means getting up, going downstairs, waiting for the kettle to boil, make it and then come back up. And I'm extremely comfy. I'll pass THIS time.
I'm looking forward to Saturday (:
Fucking sucks about Friday.
Stupid mutly.
STOP CHEWING LIGHT BULBS AND LET ME HAVE A LIFE.
My feet and back hurt real bad :(
I think I'm going to finish my room tomorrow, and then not leave it..
I honestly do not think I have ever been this lazy.
Who goes to someones house just to sleep?!?
-A few do- But that is not the point! I should stop.
Jonny Craig.
Well I came.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMNOMOMNOMOMNOMOMNOM.
Oh up in smoke we go.
Oh up in smoke we go.
Oh up in smoke.
This month's gone be a good one.
(:
Sleep's being a dick.
I'm so tired and yet I can't fall unconscious.
TWAT.
Oh. Foul language is becoming a terrible habit.
I'm going to finish drooling over him,
and try and get some sleep now.
I HAVE A QUEEN. WHY WOULD I SETTLE FOR A FUCKING MAID?
<3
Thursday, 4 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment