Again, a lovely day (:
It wasn't akward. It was comfortable. It all just kind of, fell into place.
I nearly cried. Twice.
No, no, three times.
><
Him too. It's going to be hard when he goes. Oh god.
I could go on forever, but I'm going to shup on this one.
It was nice.
Billbean be coming round tanight.
I have so much to tell her already.
This should be fun. For me,
Maybe not so much for her ><
Oh! That question was funny.
Imagine that.
Us.
Together.
Lol.
I'd enjoy it quite a bit.
P:
Well, I will be off now.
A quick one.
Bai.
Oh no no. You're pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong.
<3
Sunday, 27 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you're okay.
ReplyDeleteWill see you tomorrow.
Unless I die from lack of anything.
Then I'll turn to dust and disappear.
In which case Good luck with life.